RS Barcelona RS#2 Football and Dining Table
RS#2 football and dining table, the result of the partnership between the famous Spanish Chef José Andrés and RS Barcelona, reflects the meeting of entertainment and gastronomy. Thanks to the transparent glass on the classic RS#2 football table, you can have fun with your friends while sipping your coffee and consuming your snacks.
The RS football and dining table comes in oval glass for six people or rectangular glass for four people. You can choose the one that best suits your room and your group of friends, and you can quickly switch to meal time without having to stop your game in your crowded meetings and parties.
The RS#2 football and dining table is made of stainless steel coated with polyester paint and is suitable for changing weather and environmental conditions. A simple and original idea: The RS#2 football and dining table will be the centre of attention when you get together with your loved ones!
LOOK AND FEEL
Designed by José Andrés & Rafael Rodríguez
Indoor model structure: Steel and polyester paint.
Outdoor model structure: Stainless steel.
Outdoor model structure in colours: Stainless steel and polyester paint.
Top: 1-cm-thick tempered glass.
Players: Cast aluminium.
Handles: Wood with polyester paint.
– Set of 7 balls (5 standard and 2 silent)
– 2 extra players (1 per team)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Dining Oval 76 H x 195 W x 130 D cm
Dining Rectangular 76 H x 160 W x 130 D cm
Bar Oval 100 H x 195 W x 130 D cm
Bar Rectangular 100 H x 160 W x 130 D cm
RS Barcelona products are made of high quality materials that will last a long time. Although age catches up with us, it is possible to preserve not only their longevity but also their beauty. For this reason, as with any product that we love and want to protect, they need regular maintenance, and this should be done regularly for parts used outdoors.
- Carefully read the recommendations and tips in the user manual that comes with each product.
- There is no "one size fits all" statement regarding the frequency of maintenance of products. This will depend very much on the environment in which they are placed (indoor, outdoor or covered outdoor area; seaside or next to a swimming pool; areas with very high humidity conditions or frequent rainfall). The maintenance period therefore needs to be adjusted according to how the product and materials perform in their environment.
- If the product will not be used for long periods of time or will be exposed to severe weather conditions, it should be protected with an optional cover or located in an enclosed area to prevent moisture and dust, which are the main causes of wear.
- The RS#2 Football and Dining Table is made of steel with a cataphoresis coating process, also known as electrophoresis deposition (EPD). Most metals are treated with this process to help them withstand outdoor conditions. In the final process, the parts are coated with a layer of epoxy paint to effectively protect them from environmental factors. In any case, preventing prolonged exposure to moisture, periodic cleaning and maintenance of these products is essential for long-term use. It is also very important to prevent scratches on painted surfaces. The presence of scratches exposes the metal to moisture and therefore encourages the formation of corrosion.